Top 10 Most Romantic Things to do for Couples on Maui for Valentine’s Day.
Nothing says Romance like Hawaii, and Maui is the #1 Island to visit. Whether you are here on vacation, on your honeymoon or celebrating a wedding anniversary, we have compiled a list of the Top 10 Most Romantic Things to do for couples on Maui…
- Dinner at Mama’s Fish House *and don’t accept just any table! Wait for 1 of the Ocean Front tables, even if you have to partake of a cocktail in the lounge and wait. It will be worth it! Reservations are a must. Call 808-579-8488.
- Front Row Seats on a Helicopter Flight over Maui. Lots of waterfalls and Haleakala Volcano! $299 p.p. (Inc. tax)
- Private Ocean Front Horseback ride $199 p.p. (Inc. tax) Fabulous Panoramic Ocean Views!! Optional BBQ Lunch…
- Captains 5 Star Sunset Dinner Cruise & Whale Watch for Couples Only $139 p.p. (Inc. tax) CALL 808-879-6260
- Day Trip to Lana’i, only 24 passengers; Fabulous Views, Arches, Lava Sea Caves, Dolphins sightings as well as Whales and Turtles. Includes a Picnic lunch on the Beach of this Private Hawaiian Island.
- Feast at Lele fine dining Luau in Lahaina. Private Tables, Gourmet entrée’s prepared by a team of Chefs from Pacifico’s Restaurant, and Old Lahaina Luau dancers and choreography. All-Inclusive with free premium drinks all evening.
- Piiholo Ziplines ; Side by Side hands-free ziplines. Panoramic Views, Lunch, and long zip lines up to 2300ft long! $199. (Inc. tax)
- Couples Massage @ Spa Grande! Includes Hydrotherapy Terme’ with Saunas, Steam rooms, Jacuzzis, the Salt Baths and a 50-minute couples massage
- “Tour of the Stars“ Champagne & Strawberries for Couples only! Stargazing on top of the Hyatt Regency Kaanapali. 10:00 PM
Also for a few free things to do for Valentine’s day here in Maui… take a stroll along 1 of our Hawaiian beaches at Sunset, Swim in a waterfall pond, Snorkeling hand in hand looking at pretty fish and looking for Honu (Hawaiian Sea Turtles) are just a few that come to mind. Want to renew your vows or get married while here on Maui? Makena Weddings and Rev Al Terry are at the top of their profession and Rev Al will even sing the Hawaiian Wedding Song!
Call me and my team members here at Maui Sights & Treasures, for Reservations and Tickets to most Hawaiian Tours and Activities. We live on Maui and can help you choose the most romantic things to do for you and your loved one. 808-879-6260. Here is a link to our Valentine’s Day Sunset Cruises on Maui.